Sunday, August 30, 2009

Never been this Clean

This house has never been this clean. I had professional cleaners in this week and the house is now officially listed for sale. Just waiting for the "For Sale" sign to be put on the front lawn. I am really starting to get excited now. I am so looking forward to being closer to my Mom. Our new next door neighbour is a quilter and I am signing up for the local guild "Kawartha Quiltmakers". So I should be able to make some new friends.

Last week the dining room table was covered in sewing materials.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm sure it won't take long to cover the dining room table with quilting stuff again!

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Good luck selling your home and with the move. My 85 year old father lives with us. He has his own separate apartment that is attached to us with a hallway. Definitely the best thing for him that we are close.
~Karen~

Karen said...

I hope your house sells fast. It sure is nice and clean. :)

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along.
I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.
Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Curs BNR