Saturday, April 21, 2018

Not Quite the Vacation we Dreamed

Our 3 week holiday turned into a bit of a nightmare at the end of the first week. My husband and I were involved in a serious car accident while away and after a 3 days in a Florida hospital were airlifted back to our home in Canada where my husband spent a total of a month in the hospital with serious injuries. He had surgery at a Trauma hospital and then was transferred to a rehab facility. He is home now and we will begin the process of recovery. I am so thankful to still have him.
However before the accident I did get some of my Guild Challenge embroidered, then completed it once he was stable and home. I have the top completed now and still have a couple weeks left to finish it before the show.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Oh my goodness. I wish him a faster than expected recovery.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wow - glad your husband is doing better. Love your project too!