Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Great Day At Guild

I had a very good day at Guild. We had a guest speaker from Lang Pioneer Village who came to talk to us about the textiles that they have at the Museum.

We also had lots of talk about our upcoming Quilt Show in April. Nothing like a Quilt Show to get you in the mood to finish something eh!   So far I have volunteer to demonstrate some Yo-yo's, and some English  Paper Piecing (hexagons) and there will be a large Quilt there and  I have volunteered to do some hand quilting on it.

A great show and tell today. Lots of inspiration. Too bad I didn't have my camera!

In the afternoon I stayed with a friend to do some sewing and there was demo's on Labels, sleeves and binding.

Tonight the Canadian Junior's play the Russian in Hockey so I guess I will sit with  Hubby and watch for the evening and hand sew.

No comments: