Monday, January 11, 2010

Chaos

I have only two weeks before we move. I have already spent two half days in my sewing room and it still looks like this.


And well you may ask ,"if your room looks like this why are you sitting at the computer updating your blog".

I am a procrastinator by nature. I like working to a deadline, any quilt I have ever made I usually book my long arm quilter ahead so that I have a date to work to. So nothing new here I am acting true to form. I will get there but it will be all very last minute.

Yesterday I had a glorious day with my friend Kelly. Kelly came over, brought lunch, and I supplied the dessert. We spent the afternoon perusing our most recent quilt magazines. Then we sat in what is left of my livingroom and watched 2 episodes of "The Quilt Show" with Alex Anderson, Ricky Tims and guest Jinny Beyers, and then guest Cindy Brick.

It was a great afternoon.

Then we decided that we would start a new blog so that we could keep up to date on what we are both working on. As my move will take me about 2 hours away we won't be able to see one another as often as we do now. If you would like keep up todate on our progress you can find us at  http://kellydebstitchedtogether.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well let me see, just get a couple of boxes, stand there and throw everything in...
I noticed you changed your header. I shall miss your beautiful quilt.
It's my favorite of all the quilts I've seen...just so you know.

Jennifer said...

Gosh Deb....what a job ahead of you! We'll be moving later this year and I'm not looking forward to packing up my sewing room either. The new header is pretty but I miss your lovely batik quilt!

Christie Cottage said...

LOL I laughed when I read "So why are you sitting at the computer updating your blog?" LOL I am supposed to be cutting up the rest of the carpet from my office floor :-) I keep taking computer breaks...back to back! LOL


Happy moving!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com