Thursday, November 29, 2007

My sewing room






I thought that I would post a couple of pictures of my sewing room. It is a bit of a misnomer because I have been sewing (lately) in our dining room. Being upstairs I feel like I am away from the action and also in the winter it is cold upstairs so I am alway bringing down sewing suplies and ( always way to much stuff) Anyway I was upstairs yesterday did a little tidying of the sewing room. Thought now would be good time to post. Ah please don't say if this was tidy I hate to see what it look like before.


Below is a photo of my inspiration wall. It is picture of my Mom and Dad when they were first married and then after 50 years. Also a couple of my Mom's baby pictures.


2 comments:

Rose Marie said...

Thanks for sharing your sewing space. I hang out in our basement because it's warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.

Unknown said...

I have a sewing closet...does that count? :)