Saturday, September 15, 2007

Quilt Show - Bobcaygeon- Harvest of Quilts 2007





















Last weekend Mom and I went to the Quilt show in Bobcaygeon, ON. It is held every two years and is called "Harvest of Quilts". It is held in a Settlers Village and features old and new quilts haning in Barns, in the one room school house, the old church etc. you get the idea. It is beautiful. They have a great selection of Vendors, a place for luncheon or picnic tables if you want to bring your own. I particularly like the mix of old and new quilts.












I photograghed so many but two particularly caught my. I am sorry that I did not get a detailed shot big enough to show the name of the


the second maker. (sorry) But I like them so much I wanted to share them with you. I immediately came home and ordered the book to make one. Have a look!






2 comments:

Rose Marie said...

Sorry that I missed that show. Those one block wonders are super and they do inspire us, don't they!

Unknown said...

Scrumptious!